Process the delivery of complex solutions based on a Regulatory Reporting IB platform
- Define site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Complete applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
- Cooperate with a large team of developers, business analysts and testers, be responsible for migrating the regulatory reporting functionality
What we are looking for:
- Senior developers with proven experience with Java, Spring, Oracle, SQL, Hibernate
- Experience with .NET, CSV, XML data processing, Kafka, Maven, Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Idea, Jenkins – is an advantage
Able to understand and maintain complex system
- Independent logical and analytical thinking
- Team player, open minded, proactive and good communication skills
- Czech/Slovak native speaker, advanced level of English
We are offering:
Opportunity to boost your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization
Personalized training program and online trainings to soft and hard skill
Team role according to your seniority
Outstanding benefit package – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance, sick days, overtime payment, etc.
Other activities: Team breakfast meeting, sport activities, Xgames or you can be a part of our voluntary groups (we are running for TeriBear, Collected clothes for homeless, supporting Children´s home, Supporting dog shelters etc.
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture in Czech Republic will be conducted only via online format during the current coronavirus outbreak.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Related Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.