Do you want to become the Salesforce Professional? Join our talented team and make your great ideas happen. Work on real projects for some of the word leading companies.
Salesforce as the world’s #1 CRM platform with cloud-based applications for sales, service and marketing channels represents the largest share of our Cloud Application business.
This is a customer facing role and you will be working for a variety of clients across industries. Successful candidate should be enthusiastic and confident personality with a focus on customer needs.
Accenture is operating in 120 countries across the world offering wide range of international as well as local projects and trainings, giving you unique chance to change you career path. As the Salesforce Diamond partner, we offer a wide range of deep-dive trainings focused on Salesforce.com as well the certification academy source to help you prepare for any exam to become Admin, Consultant or Developer. This will help you to grow and become an expert. You can focus on your personal development also in other areas such as Project management, Negotiation skills or Language courses.
- developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform,
- designing, coding, testing and implementing Salesforce applications
- troubleshooting and fixing bugs
- writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce Staff
- Bachelor's Degree
- knowledge of Salesforce (Sales/Service/Marketing)
- Salesforce implementation experience
- ability to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Salesforce Marketing certification will be an extra asset
- can demonstrate and propose solutions with a focus on customer success
- ability to travel
This is what we do in Accenture:
- We make work exciting while respecting balance with private life.
- We provide outstanding training including 24,000 online courses and 900 learning boards and we arrange community calls, webinars, knowledge exchange on global level.
- We care about your professional growth based on your performance and meritocracy.
- Our projects are professionally managed based on leading-edge methodology.
- Accenture benefit package contains 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance, sick days and many more.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.