This will be your future team:
Our team is working for a leading World’s renewable energy company. We support them with HR administrative and recruitment service, so our client can focus on their core business. We are open-minded, hardworking and ambitious. We have a very open attitude to change, and welcome ideas that can help improve things both for us and for the client. Most of your direct colleagues will be from different parts of Europe and like to experience life abroad. For many of us, this also means socializing outside of work.
This will be your future role:
As HR Team Lead you will be responsible for day-to-day activities of your team. You will make sure your team is performing according to expectations, and they feel comfortable doing so. You are accountable for the delivery and quality of the work of your team, as well as your own.
Here are some of the things we expect from you:
• coach team members and work with them on their professional growth
• allocate day-to-day activities to ensure service levels are met
• identify and drive improvement opportunities
• manage operational issues and know when to further escalate
• ensure the team follows agreed ways of working
• act as back-up for team members when required
You work closely with your peers and stakeholders to resolve issues. You can communicate your team’s status in a clear and concise manner. People look to you for support, and you help foster a positive and professional atmosphere. Integrity and trust are leading principles for you
This is what you already have:
• You are a leader
• You work comfortably with Microsoft Office
• You enjoy tackling problems and can quickly get to the root cause of issues
• You are always on the lookout for ways to improve things
• You know how to organize yourself and can handle the unexpected
• You know what it means to work in HR
• You are fluent in English and Danish
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.