Accenture's Management Consulting workforce is involved typically in various projects of helping companies to improve performance through analysis of existing business problems and development of future plans. Management consulting may involve the identification and cross-utilization of best practices, analytical techniques, change management and coaching skills, strategy development or even the simple advantage of an outsider's perspective. Management consultants generally bring formal frameworks or company methodologies to identify problems or suggest more effective or efficient ways of performing business tasks.
- University degree (Bachelor degree minimum)
- Fluent Czech/Slovak and English language (spoken & written)
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to meet client travel requirements, when applicable
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Desire to work in an environment of the creative projects focused to solve the business requirements of the client
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture in Czech Republic will be conducted only via online format during the current coronavirus outbreak.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.