As junior infrastructure analyst you will advise and help our clients to improve their IT infrastructure and to achieve higher performance. You will be involved in IT infrastructure diagnosis, definition of the optimization potential and actions, implementation of target infrastructure solutions and adopting the most advanced technologies and solutions.
Technological focus of your work will include one or more areas like cloud solutions, security, server and storage architecture, network, workplace technologies, unified communication, etc..
This role offers a unique opportunity to be involved in definition and built of technology solutions that directly impacts client’s business performance.
What will you get?
- Interesting work and variety of opportunities, that would challenge you every day
- Possibility to get to know and work with technologies such as virtualization, x86 HW, storage virtualization, Windows/Linux administration, LAN/WAN (Cisco)
- Intense training program, one of the best corporate training programs in the world
- Fast professional and career growth, as fast as your capabilities allows
- Competitive compensation package, we do recognize top performers
- International and multicultural environment, we are truly a global firm
- Working with leading local and global companies around the globe
- Good chance to work and travel internationally early in your career
What responsibilities will you have?
- Help our customer to accelerate “journey to cloud” that guide our clients towards faster and deeper cloud computing adoption
- Learn cloud concepts, implementation, patterns, and issues; demonstrate the ability to quickly assimilate information about new technologies and business models
- Liaise with colleagues, utilizing their expertise to solve more complex problems
- Assist other members of the application or infrastructure teams when appropriate to complete tasks within projects.
- Share information and specialist expertise to support colleagues in the successful delivery of their tasks and assist their professional development
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- University degree
- Technical/ IT related education
- Very good communications skills
- Very good level of English (both spoken and written)
- Czech or Slovak language mandatory
- Basic networking knowledge DHCP, DNS, IP
- Cisco UCS is a plus
- Attracted by all the new - cloud, software defined networks, serverless computing, hyper-converged infrastructure etc.
- Self-starter with proven ability to work independently and within a highly technical team
- Good communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi -tasking, and time-management skills, IT process management skills is a plus
- High energy, a sense of urgency and can-do attitude
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Business Transformation Advisor - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Mobile and Web Apps Developer Consultant (ALL LOCATIONS)
Business & Technology Integration
Global Travel, Aviation Consulting Manager 2
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.