Intelligent Cloud & Infrastructure unit is responsible for design and deployment of cloud infrastructure solutions for external clients. The Consultant for Microsoft Technologies will be assigned to manage the Microsoft infrastructure- related projects for single or more customers. In this role the Consultant for Microsoft Technologies is mainly responsible to design and implement the Microsoft cloud related technologies within quality and on schedule while satisfying the customer’s requirements. The Consultant for Microsoft Technologies is to act always as a representative of the entire organization and provide a professional service to the customer at all times.
- Analyze current state and design the target solution according client requirements
- Present the proposed solution to the stakeholders and project sponsors
- Implement, configure and migrate technologies and data according to designed final architecture
- Handover the solution to the production
- Provide additional support to the client operating teams
- 1+ years’ experience with and knowledge of the following Microsoft technologies:
- Microsoft Windows and Office 365 Client administration and deployment
- Microsoft Office 365 SaaS (configuration, administration, migration)
- Microsoft Windows Server and AD Administrator (with Group policy) (optional)
- Microsoft Azure Experience (including Azure AD and ADFS)
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (optional)
- Microsoft Exchange Administrator (optional)
- Experience in medium/large enterprises
- Team work, logical and strategic thinking, presentation and communication skills, pro-active problem-solving attitude
- Overall knowledge of other IT infrastructure technologies (networks, operating systems, virtualization platforms, databases and middleware systems)
- Czech or Slovak native speaker
- Good communication skills and fluent English
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.