This will be your future team:
You will be part of a dynamic team full of experts. While growing yourself as a Subject Matter Expert on Sourcing & Category Management; you will support the team to achieve client targets, be in contact with suppliers on daily basis, negotiate, reduce their cost.
This will be your future role:
- You will be working in different projects and supporting different clients around the world.
- You will be responsible for managing low to high complexity end-to-end procurement projects across a multitude of clients.
- You will be communicating (negotiating) with external suppliers and other stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for market assessment, risk management, strategy development, supplier negotiations, contract management, tenders, data analysis.
- You will be supporting different portofilos such as: Logistics, Manufacturing, Corporate Services, IT and Telco and many others...
- You will have opportunity to find better solutions and improvements of daily work and help to make the cooperation with the clients more pleasent and efficient.
This is what you already have:
- You are a good team player and client oriented
- You already have some sourcing or project management experience or interest in growing/ building your career in Sourcing & Category Management
- You are experienced in MS Office package
- You have great communication/negotiation skills
- You have experience with specific portfolio of goods or services
- You speak fluently English and other languages as an advantage (German/Spanish/French/Italian/Dutch)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.