This will be your future team:
You will be a part of a coherent multi-national mid-size team which supports internal clients in virtual environment. In our team people are enabled to work independently, yet they can always rely on each other’s support. Mutual knowledge and experience sharing is a part of our daily practice, and we always help each other out when needed.
We practice an open-door policy: There is always a leader you can speak to. We value diversity and we care of each other.
The team members often work from home; therefore, we regularly plan various team-building activities during or outside our working hours.
This will be your future role:
You will be an Assistant to Accenture top management from German speaking countries. In this position you organize and administer the daily agenda of the managers so that it is meaningful and feasible, taking into account individual personal needs and wishes of the managers. You communicate with the managers and other internal stakeholders or external clients via email, chat or phone. You are expected to bring in your creativity and critical thinking, and to proactively identify what can be the customers’ needs.
You will perform activities such as:
- Organizing travel arrangements (flight tickets, train tickets, hotel, taxi, rental car, visa administration)
- Organizing meetings, calls, conferences, videoconferences with both internal and external parties
- Proactive work with the managers’ calendars to discover changing needs, and to suggest solutions to them
- Follow up and follow through on any outstanding topics to ensure that the daily agenda will work out as planned
- Administrative tasks related to the agenda, such as document production, control of itineraries/invoices, registration for trainings, and other business-related topics.
You don’t need any special education, we will train you on all our processes, we will show you the path. You will be able to improve your MS Office skills, especially Outlook skills. You will also have a chance to build your career path within a Fortune 500 company.
This is what you already have:
- You feel comfortable when communicating in German (B2/C1) and English (B2), both in writing and speaking.
- Usage of PC is a common practice for you, you are keen to learn using new technologies.
- You are not shy to talk and have good communication skills.
- You understand and practice the Customer Care principles
- You have the ability to view situations holistically, are able to assess them critically, and you are able to make decisions on behalf of others.
- Accuracy and high level of attention to detail are your strengths.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Customer Service Associate- Spanish Speaking
Business Process Delivery
USA WA - Seattle
Experimentation Strategy Lead
USA MA - Boston
Digital Marketing - Content Digital Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.