The Client Data Protection Account Information Security Lead is assigned to establish Client Data Protection (CDP) processes and coordinate CDP activities across all parts of the Client Account. The role of the AISL involves (1) establishing a CDP Plan, (2) understanding the underlying control requirements to secure data in systems and applications, and (3) regularly maintaining and verifying CDP control compliance and managing security risk across the account.
Develop and Maintain CDP Plans
• Mitigate security risk by coordinating the development and approval of a comprehensive CDP plan for client account
• Proactively manage and update the CDP plan to maintain it as a living document, paying special attention to CDP Plans for high risk clients
• Monitor the sales cycle for new opportunities and provide support to sales teams (as needed) with regards to CDP controls and standards
• Work closely with the Accountable Managing Directors and engage client when necessary
Support CDP Opportunities
• Monitor timely completion of CDP Risk Assessments/Screening, Quality Assurance Assessments, and RFP by account team
• Work with the subcontractors, Delivery Leads and Control Owners to develop operationally effective action plans to close any control, regulatory and/or contractual security gaps found during CDP Risk Assessments
• Support client discussions regarding exceptions to controls and policies
Assist with CDP Control Maintenance
• Work with the Delivery Lead to identify and assign the right Control Owners to each new control
• Monitor incident trends, identify root causes, and work with account leadership to implement innovative steps to reduce and eliminate incidents from occurring
• Help exception owners manage existing exceptions and their compensating controls
Oversee CDP Compliance
• Enforce that personnel working on the engagement, including subcontractors/third parties, have taken all mandatory data privacy, data protection and information security training prior to being granted access to client data.
• Monitor compliance with the CDP Plan by engaging personnel and subcontractors/third parties who have access to client data.
• Implement measures to monitor compliance with contractual, legal, and operational data protection requirements.
• Collaborate with audit and compliance assessment activities conducted by Internal Audit, CDP staff, clients, regulators or external auditors; complete self-assessments as requested
• Maintain CDP program procedures and adherence to intellectual property guidelines
Manage General CDP Procedures
• Coordinate with on and offshore teams across multiple business unit domains to ensure CDP contractual and regulatory requirements are met
• Report status and escalate issues to Senior Leadership as necessary
• Become familiar with the Accenture’s Data Management Policies
Must Have Skills/Qualifications:
• Security generalist familiar with security and privacy frameworks, compliance (security & privacy) requirements
• Conversant in project management principles and project quality methods
• Security certification such as CISA, CISM, and/or CISSP.
• Proficient in written and spoken English and German Language
• Bachelor's Degree
Nice to Have Skills/Qualifications:
• Experience managing risk / compliance programs
• Ability, through proven experience, to deal with difficult situations and provide assistance to client teams and Accenture leadership
• Ability to relate to other people at a high level throughout the organization, providing advice and guidance on policies and best practice
• Experience interacting with Leadership
• Ability to work extended hours on short notice
• General understanding of legal and corporate terminology
• Compliance auditing
• 3+ year experience working with data protection controls governing confidential data
• 2+ years work experience managing timelines, work plans, deliverables; strong organization skills with attention to detail and follow through to resolve issues
• Bachelor’s Degree
Travel Requirement/ Shift Hours:
• Ability to acquire passport
• 5% travel may be required
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.