This will be your future team:
The team is composed of 30 professional and creative people and we work for one goal: provide the best quality service to our Client. Coming from at least 12 countries, we speak even more languages altogether. We are passionate and easy-going, we like to help one another and gather out of the office for team or company events.
The team is people-centered and eager to learn always more about procurement, finance and/or technologies. We also collaborate with our colleagues working for other clients, industries or from other countries to share best practices.
This will be your future role:
You develop a team of dynamic individuals and manage the procurement operations of a Global biopharmaceutical Client. Your team is supporting end-to-end their Contract-to-Pay strategy, processes and operations. You are constantly in touch with pharma employees, Global Process Owners and Operations Managers from all over the world, both at the Client and within the broader Accenture. Your aim is to ensure our customers get the time to focus on their core business activities by receiving the best-in-class user experience.
From day 1, here is what you are involved into:
• Creating an energizing and professional environment, where our people can thrive and grow
• Understand and spread best practices
• Be the guardian of our SLAs and overall operation metrics
• Identify and drive innovation
• Prevent risks & maintain operational and security controls
What’s more, you gain knowledge on market-leading applications (ERP, Procurement, Service Management…) and you have the chance to lead processes design, automation initiatives, reporting and a lot of other exciting stuff
This is what you already have:
• You enjoy leading people
• For you, organizing your work and your time is as easy as pie
• You do not leave any detail out and you crave for figuring out solutions
• You care about your team mates and working atmosphere
• You already had the chance to work in procurement or finance (potentially even with a focus on procure-to-pay operations)
• You like optimizing everything and that is why you know about Business Excellence or even about Lean Six Sigma.
Among other talents, you speak a fluent English. Also, about 1 week a month, you do not mind working on North-American hours (13:00-22:00).
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.