Job Location: Prague
Regional Description: Czech Republic
Job Number: 00700849 00700849_en
Contract Services Senior Analyst with French
This will be your future team:
Our team includes 12 legal professionals located in Prague and London with a diverse culture, legal and language background. We are a passionate team whose priority is to provide the best quality service to our client.
We act as the primary contact between the project team and/or business unit and the corporate legal counsels of big market players. We have an opportunity to communicate with inspiring people on an everyday basis.
We are friendly, easy-going and we like to help one another. Our open office makes communication much easier and efficient. Most of us have several years’ experience working for Accenture. We also collaborate internally with colleagues working for other clients, industries and from other countries so that we can share knowledge and best practices.
This will be your future role:
1. In your role, you will provide a complete end to end Contract Management in French and English language.
2. This including drafting of Agreements, necessary modification of contract drafts, negotiation with supplier, obtaining approvals (Business, Legal, Insurance, Tax). You may be asked for a review of the Supplier’s contract and assessment of risk included.
3. Your project starts with kick-off meetings with the client´s stakeholder and will be completed when the fully signed contract is saved in our Agreement library.
4. Performance of you work is undertaken using the client’s guidelines/playbook, client’s policies and agreed processes in order to use the correct templates.
5. As part of your daily activities you will interact with colleagues across the organization, mainly in English and you will profit from working in a truly cosmopolitan environment.
6. You will learn how to react quickly, formulate your own point of view and deal with challenging stakeholders.
This is what you already have:
• Completed Law Degree is desirable.
• Experience in Contract Management field? That’s a plus!
• You can clearly state and convey legal positions both to our clients and with suppliers.
• Among other talents, you enjoy using French and English at a proficient level.
• You enjoy interacting with people and you are comfortable communicating via Skype.
• You thrive on organizing your work and managing your own time.
• You are eager to learn new things and enthusiastic about self-development.
• You are happy when things are in order.
• You are detail orientated.
• You have a good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and you like to use it.
• You have strong oral and written communication skills.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.