- Use your business smarts to kick-start transformation programs, whether domain- or platform-led
- Show clients how they can use SAP to solve their business problems
- Help set the strategy for near-term goals
- Work with senior managers at a client and/or at Accenture – and be ready to negotiate or communicate persuasively on key issues
- Use your judgment to chart the way forward on critical assignments
- Lead large teams and/or projects at a client or at Accenture
- Be ready to rack up those air miles with weekly travel to client sites Monday through Thursday
- Minimum 7 years of SAP transformation, technical advisory or consulting experience
- Minimum 5 years of implementing one of these modules – Ariba Strategic Sourcing, Buying, Commerce Automation and Supply chain collaboration
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Project, Large Workstream, or Client Lead on a large SAP transformational projects with on- and off-shore resources
- At least 2 years of Energy, Chemicals, Utilities, Metals/mining industry experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- You know how SAP’s business development process works and you can help clients understand how SAP will help their company do more
LocationsGA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.