- Design and implement Dynamics CRM solutions to customers – demonstrating experience in analysis skills and principles of Dynamics CRM to provide detailed reliable options
- Drive client workshops to demonstrate product capabilities and gather customer requirements
- Analyze requirements and aid in designing technical solutions to meet business goals, objectives and functional/non-functional requirements in alignment with architectural standards
- Develop appropriate requirements, design, testing and deployment documentation to support the solution delivery
- Support the development of test scenarios/scripts and coordinate client testing of developed solution
- Assist in stabilizing developed solutions using Microsoft methodologies in complex customer environments, in the design and development of integrated solutions, services and technologies and understanding the relevant application development, infrastructure and operations implications of the developed solution.
- Provide subject matter expertise (SME) around implementation methodologies and how to successfully deploy Dynamics CRM solutions
- Close cooperation with client teams and follow up business requirements