This will be your future team:
The team is composed of 25 professional and creative people and we work for one goal: provide the best quality service to our Client. Coming from more than 12 countries, we speak even more languages altogether. We are passionate and easy-going, we like to help one another and gather out of work for team or company events.
The team is people-centered and always eager to learn more about procurement, finance and technologies. We also collaborate with our colleagues working for other clients, industries or from other countries to share best practices.
This will be your future role:
You support a global biopharmaceutical Client by overseeing their purchasing processes and making sure they adhere to regulations and policies. You interface directly with pharma employees, including medical research scientists, from Europe and North America either by phone, email or live chat. You help them to save a considerable time and energy to buy whatever they might need.
From day 1, here is what you are involved into :
- Guide the Client’s employees through the appropriate ways of buying
- Maintain and inform them on the status of purchase orders, invoices and payments
- Assisting in the creation and updates of the supplier database
- Managing the end-to-end contracting process on behalf of our clients
- Ensuring the purchase orders are compliant with the Client’s strategy and policies
What’s more, you gain knowledge on market-leading applications (ERP, Procurement, Service Management…) and you have the chance to take part of processes design, automation initiatives, reporting and a lot of other exciting stuff.