Job Location: Prague
Regional Description: Czech Republic
Job Number: 00689451 00689451_en
Accenture Cyber Fusion Centre in Prague is a unique group of around 100+ people passionate about Information Security. We are currently looking for a Service Delivery Assistant to primarily focus on Client Visits we have to the Centre.
This focus will include supporting the team to organise and deliver Client Visits. A portion of the role will also include general administrative activities for teams in the Centre.
• Support the Prague delivery team in organizing and delivering Client Visits.
• Facilitate smooth planning and preparation for these Visits.
• Act as a point of contact for the team. You will interact with many different nationalities using English as the business language.
• Interface with wider members of the team to arrange subject matter expert involvement.
• Identify opportunities for improvement in processes and procedures to improve efficiency.
• Interface with Accenture’s vendors.
• Support the teams as required with administrative activities.
• Excellent English and communication skills (written and oral).
• High level of problem-solving skills.
• High level of organizational skills.
• Interpersonal skills and enjoy working as part of a team.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and resources.
• Precision and attention to details.
• Willingness to learn new things and improve existing skills.
• A Bachelor’s Degree from University/previous work experience is a plus. Degree does not need to be in this field of study.
• Information Security knowledge is not essential, but the successful candidate should be interested in gaining general, non-technical IT Security knowledge.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.