Job Location: Prague
Regional Description: Czech Republic
Job Number: 00679589 00679589_en
The primary objectives are to support our team in delivery of security assessments and managed security services. You will support security risk assessments, implementations and operations of security technologies and software tools especially in area of data loss prevention and/or identity and access management. The successful candidate will also help to develop operational processes for identity or data loss lifecycle management and document assessment results.
• Technical risk and compliance assessment support
• Support design and implementation of data loss and / or identity management systems
• Support of operational activities e.g. operational review and analysis of access requests and/or data leakages to ensure compliance,
• Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, IT or Information Security
• Basic knowledge of security principles, standards and techniques (e.g. data loss, IAM, encryption).
• Very good spoken and written English.
• Ability to work in multinational and virtual teams.
• Willingness to learn and improve.
Nice to have skills:
• Prior experience with identity management CyberArk tool.
• Prior experience with data loss prevention tool (e.g. Symantec or McAfee).
• Knowledge or experience with Active Directory, LDAP, DB, network devices.
• Prior experience with technical security or risk assessments.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Understanding of IT service management and security operational processes.
• Understanding of disaster recovery concepts.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.