- Guide the Client’s employees through the appropriate ways of buying
- Maintain and inform them on the status of purchase orders, invoices and payments
- Assisting in the creation and updates of the supplier database
- Managing the end-to-end contracting process on behalf of our clients
- Ensuring the purchase orders are compliant with the Client’s strategy and policies
- You enjoy interacting with people
- For you, organizing your work and your time is as easy as pie
- You do not leave any detail out and you crave for figuring out solutions
- You care about your team mates and working atmosphere
- Do you have experience in procurement? That’s a plus!
- Flexibility to work according to the planned schedule:
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.