- Responsible for deployment of all new versions, features and patches in multiple environments.
- Managing the day-to-day operations for data ingestion, processing and indexing for the search Application.
- Maintaining the stability and high availability of the search platform along with monitoring and responding to alerts and direct calls or tickets from all customers.
- Investigate, learn and resolve complex incidents and problems in the managed/supported environment.
- Generate standard operating procedures, new processes and any type of knowledge obtained through incident and problem management, deployments, changes, and anything of the like
- Extract information, analyse it and generate clear reports for the customers.
- Proactivity to create tools/procedures to standardize and simplify the day to day activities.
- Identify potential issues and address those properly before those affect the managed/supported environment.
- Implement a plan for installing OS patches, OS updates and application updates in a timely manner to quickly eliminate discovered vulnerabilities, so they cannot be exploited.
- Provide technical support by researching and troubleshooting problems; maintaining applications running as expected.
- Perform investigation and analysis of different customer environment situations/issues to provide different alternative solutions.
- Create, implement and manage backups policies.
- Experience with ticketing systems and ticketing handling.
- Working experience in Linux, Windows, Active Directory, PowerShell and bash scripting.
- Shell scripting experience (EG.: UNIX/Linux, PowerShell, Python)
- Knowledge of functional/non-functional and in particular System/UAT testing methodologies is also required.
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Problem solving/analysis
- Must have some knowledge and/or experience with incident and problem management and troubleshooting to investigate, diagnose and resolve any production issues.
- Investigation and communication skills (for clear understanding of problems and troubleshooting).
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ongoing ability and desire to learn new technologies
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- College degree or advanced studies in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar
- 3 years of IT Engineer/System Administrator related activities experience
- Desirable to possess some knowledge and experience with search related technologies including but not limited to Apache Solr (Lucidworks), Elasticsearch (Elastic), Apache Maven, Hadoop (Cloudera).
- Code development basic skills to debug and/or code small components.
- Certifications in Linux/Microsoft Technologies or any corporate well-known standard
- Desirable experience in Code Development related activities
- Experience in Java
- Experience in monitoring systems such as Nagios/Minin/Zabbix
- Experience in cloud-based infrastructure environments like Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure
- Some experience in Capacity, Release and Configuration Management.
- Desirable continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment experience.
- Desirable configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.