Join Accenture Digital and leave your digital mark on the world, enhancing millions of lives through digital transformation. Where you can create the best customer experiences and be a catalyst for first-to-market digital products and solutions using machine-learning, AI, big data and analytics, cloud, mobility, robotics and the industrial internet of things. Your work will redefine the way entire industries work in every corner of the globe.
You’ll be part of a team with incredible end-to-end digital transformation capabilities that shares your passion for digital technology and takes pride in making a tangible difference. If you want to contribute on an incredible array of the biggest and most complex projects in the digital space, consider a career with Accenture Digital.
As an Analytics & Modeling Analyst, you’ll be monitoring and maintaining the search application and related infrastructure for large organizations. In this role you’ll be part of a dedicated global support team, which will also be providing an end-to-end front-line support for issues logged by the customers.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for deployment of all new versions, features and patches in multiple environments.
- Managing the day-to-day operations for data ingestion, processing and indexing for the search Application.
- Maintaining the stability and high availability of the search platform along with monitoring and responding to alerts and direct calls or tickets from all customers.
- Investigate, learn and resolve complex incidents and problems in the managed/supported environment.
- Generate standard operating procedures, new processes and any type of knowledge obtained through incident and problem management, deployments, changes, and anything of the like
- Extract information, analyse it and generate clear reports for the customers.
- Proactivity to create tools/procedures to standardize and simplify the day to day activities.
- Identify potential issues and address those properly before those affect the managed/supported environment.
- Implement a plan for installing OS patches, OS updates and application updates in a timely manner to quickly eliminate discovered vulnerabilities, so they cannot be exploited.
- Provide technical support by researching and troubleshooting problems; maintaining applications running as expected.
- Perform investigation and analysis of different customer environment situations/issues to provide different alternative solutions.
- Create, implement and manage backups policies.