Job Description Overview
- Serve as single point of entry for the Customers to leverage sourcing and Category Management support
- Operates as Quality checker for deliverables
- Develop Strategic Sourcing and Contract Management Plan
- Lead Stakeholders requirements gathering
- Identify and Evaluate Opportunity
- Profile Category internally and externally in coordination with category Management team
- Develop recommendation on Category Sourcing Strategy
- Channel the workload towards the competent team (i.e. Sourcing Utility, Category Management)
- Lead direct negotiation with Vendor
- Coordinate contract implementation
- Serve as Liaison between Client and Sourcing Utility team
- Coach and develop app. 15-20 team members in their performance and professional development
- Measure team workload and performance to achieve contracted savings targets
- Manage and lead multiple individuals at different career levels.
- Facilitate trainings for team members
- Analyze and Forecast Demand
- Create and Manage sourcing and Contract management Pipeline
- Generate Compliance Reports
- Analyze Reports & Provide Recommendations
- Collect and Analyze Supplier Performance Data
- Evaluate Supplier Relationships and Performance
- Conduct Supplier Performance Meeting
- Monitor Supplier Relationships & Performance
- Experience applying a structured sourcing process to the management of specific commodities from analysis through final contract negotiations.
- Experience developing, negotiating and maintaining long-term contractual relationships with customers and suppliers
- Strong customer facing and relationship building experience
- Demonstrated experience in developing long term plans for entire categories not only unique contracts
- Strong program management experience
- Experience identifying issues and coordinating cross-functional resources to meet common goals
- Commodity Knowledge
- Ariba Solutions, Emptoris, SAP
- Basic understanding of negotiation best practices, techniques and guidelines
- Basic understanding of contractual terms and conditions
- English fluent
- Bachelors/University Degree
- 8 years of professional experience (procurement, supply chain consulting or customer/supplier management experience preferred)
- High level of Microsoft Office Suite proficiency (specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel up to 40%
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 1 day ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.