- Full lifecycle implementation from setting up a business case requirements analysis, platform selection, technical architecture design, application design and development, testing, and deployment.
- Exciting discussions to interpret and explain discovered data insights toClient and lead him forward to adopt techniques and solution to boost his business.
- Assess emerging trends in the big data area and compare with Clients’ current solution architecture. Get ready to compare various technology solutions, develop Proof of concept to prove the value of Big Data use cases and choose the right one for Clients’ needs.
- Lead the team and develop others especially a small group of analysts to support you. You will help them to grow and expand their knowledge.
- Understanding of the business value of the big data approaches for the client with technology solution providers and software vendors to deliver the most suitable solution for our clients.
- University degree, preferably mathematics or IT oriented
- Fluent English, and Czech/Slovak is a must
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in systems integration, information management, data management and architecture, and business analytics
- Willingness to travel, to support our clients whenever they go
- Able to plan and manage own work and work of the team. Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills. Take responsibility for the overall result.
- Understanding of the business value of the big data usage and how to achieve it
- Experience with the implementation of ETL, reporting, business intelligence technologies and high volume batch processing involving large data stores
- Experience with big data tools (Hadoop, Spark, Cloudera, RapidMiner, Qubole, BigML, …)
- Opportunity to boost your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization
- Personalized training program
- Varied interesting projects local/abroad
- Attractive package of employee benefits
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.