Job Location: Prague
Regional Description: Czech Republic
Job Number: 00624402 00624402_en
Responding to Network Intrusions and/or Incidents – Secondary Responsibilities
CIRT is responsible for coordinating with numerous groups which could be involved in responding to intrusions, as well as conducting follow-up investigations to such incidents.
Responsibilities may include:
* Assist with computer incident investigations, determining the cause of the security incident and preserving evidence for potential legal action
* Perform forensic analysis on computers, phones, any other digital media
* Interface with business function owners, legal, human resources, technical personnel and others
* Make recommendations on corrective action for incidents
* Assess artifacts/close incident vulnerability -- preserve technical evidence
* Produce security incident and investigation reports/briefings
* Analyze infrastructure security incidents to determine if incident qualifies as a legitimate security breach
* Travel on site for incident response and data collection
• Solid knowledge of computer equipment
• Understanding of computer operating systems, including server operating systems (Windows & Linux)
• Security analysis skills, including ability to analyze logs to detect required information and patterns
• Ability to manipulate and present data
• Above average problem-solving skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
• Strong sense of ethics & values, ability to handle confidential situations with discretion
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
• Strong willingness to learn and grow within the role
Nice to have
• Experience in IT security, network security or related experience
• Understanding of intrusion prevention/detection technologies
• Experience with forensic tools like FTK, EnCase, Nuix, Axiom, SIFT, etc.
• Programming and scripting skills
• Certification or education: BSc or equivalent in cryptography, data mining, computer science, communication technology, computer security and/or related certification
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?