The SMB/B2B Sales lead will be responsible of a group of sales specialists that works with Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs) portfolio to adopt advertising solutions on our client’s platform. The Sales lead will be responsible for the strategy, sales quota optimization and upsell of digital advertising campaigns in alignment with our client. Act as the client facing point of contact responsible to oversee the local team performance, assist with escalations, sales coaching/techniques/training and become the SME for the Costa Rica group.
● Manage a team of 5-12 sales specialists in the day-to-day operations and perform people management duties as required.
● Manage overall delivery of service: planning, execution and reporting
● Develop Operating model to deliver effectively and generate efficiencies across all supported functions.
● Proactively eliminate critical path roadblocks to help ensure successful delivery. Take steps to proactively mitigate project risk.
● Prioritize & set expectations on key deliverables
● Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at various locations
● Demonstrates confidence and ease when presenting to mid-level client groups
● Responds effectively to client questions and consistently sets clear expectations for timing to complete requests.
● Establish rapport and maintain long-term relationships with client champion and executives
● Ensure tactical alignment with stated goals, objectives and strategy
● Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills
● Understand the sales specialist’s duties managing a a book of small to medium sized business, assisting in the development and optimization of digital advertising campaigns with responsibility for growing revenue
● Be accountable for the overall group revenue and to achieve the sales quota
● Coach the sales specialist’s team on upselling techniques and how to build customer relationships to help them grow their businesses across multiple channels (chat, email, and phone)
● Maintaining and expanding the team pipeline of business prospects from the given portfolio
● Participating and/or leading fully training sessions, skill building & professional development
● Demonstrate the value of client’s SMB advertising solutions
● Provide pre-sales and post-sales support for all self-service products
● Help to the overall strategy of our client with these SMB customer’s portfolios and drive results via marketing campaigns through consultation, education, and support of our sales specialists’ team
● Provide product and tool support to improve clients’ experience and drive higher product adoption and spend
● Champion in documenting and producing success stories for customers who have had success in growing their business by using our products to grow their business
● May identify root causes for customer dissatisfaction and recommend solutions to improve overall customer satisfaction
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Minimum 3 years of sales supervision experience or networking business-to-business, SMB customer segment.
· Solid knowledge of Sales team management and b2b sales pipeline management
· Familiarity with analytical, productivity, and reporting tools such as MS Office, MS Teams, VPNs, etc…
· C1 English Fluency is required (spoken and written)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.