Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- The AEM Technical Architect AEM is a professional with expertise in JAVA technologies, MVC server side frameworks, XML, JSON, REST services, and AEM implementations as nice to have. Can work on several projects providing solutions that follow best practices.
- Able to manage the implementation of complex web sites, defining the architecture and development process
- Able to work with multiple projects to provide solutions that adhere to the latest standards and best practices
- Experience in SCRUM Frameworks and Agile Environments
- Collaborate with Customers Technical Marketing teams to finalize use cases relevant documentation
- Coordinate with Customers Technical team to review all customer data sources required for use cases for deeper data discovery
- Create necessary technical documentation, Entity Relationship Diagrams ERD to review sign off with the customer
- Architect tailored Adobe Experience Platform detailed data model, data mapping to meet defined uses cases
- Create all required Adobe XDM Experience Data Model in JSON based on approved data model for all loading data files
- Coordinate with customer s IT team and or Data Engineers on the XDM requirements needed for data ingestion
- Create new segments within AEP to meet customer use cases. Test Validate the segments with the required destinations
- Develop write custom complex queries using SQL to build reports, views CTAS
Leverage AEP Query Service to aggregate transform data for DSW, CJA data format requirements various other destinations
- Setup BI connections coordinate with customer team with the data exports
- Coordinate with Application Services e.g. RTCDP, CJA members for data validations, destinations, troubleshooting within AEM.
- At least 3yrs as Tech Lead
- General experience in the field 3 to 5 years
- An academic background on software engineering is preferred.
- Able to communicate easily to transmit knowledge and expertise
- High collaboration and development of others
- Like for sharing improvement ideas and proposals
- English Proficient and Advanced B2 C1 Level preferably
- Nice to have AEM knowledge and experience
- Data Modeling
- Entity Relationship Diagrams
- Complex SQL
- API via POSTMAN
- DB EDW MDM Cloud Big Data
- Tech-Lead Experience (client management, goal setting, dealing with SLAs)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and non-verbal, pragmatic approach)
- Very good presentation skills (self-confidence, public speaking fearless)
- Feedback management (empathy, tolerance, patience, active listening, open-minded, Positive reinforcement, provider of career path orientation)
- Stakeholder management (Setting expectations, Mediation, Negotiation)
- Problem-solving and Decision-making skills (emotional intelligence)
- Excellent Work Ethics self-example and application
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.