Tech Solution Architect - MSFT ISV (L8) - Sofia Copy 01
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Within Operations, we are growing our Digital Inside Sales (DIS) team. Our transformational approach to sales brings clients the right combination of expert technical sellers and innovative technology, powered by data and insights Our 710,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
- We provide training on our clients’ cloud platforms for the right candidates.
- We provide the latest client software and tools
- We provide empowerment to help you contribute back to the development community and actively encourage contributions to the development community including blogging and speaking events
- We pay for you to become certified
- Work with world-class international teams
- Be challenged daily
- Learn about customer solutions and help them in their journey to the cloud
The Solution Area Specialist directly supports specific Microsoft Solution (Azure, Office 365, Windows Server, SQL Server, Dynamics 365) to provide Presales Technical Assessments to customers and partners, works closely with Management and Sales teams to ensure that provides exemplary customer service and technical assessment in sales opportunities and remove blockers in the process. As a specialist you will ensure each customer contact will be a friendly, professional, and encouraging experience to accurately address the needs of the customer.
- Provide technical enablement to clients developing applications
- Provide solution to complex problems
- Advise clients on the right platform technologies to implement
- Set up development environments and replicate client problems
- Communicate in a clear and understandable manner with clients, using the appropriate level of technical language
- Train teams on platforms and associated technologies
- Mentor other members of the team
- Own problems through to resolution
- Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via phone, email and instant message channels on a daily basis
- Appropriately communicate the business value of appropriate cloud technologies and facilitate the successful assessment of the platform
- Work with clients around existing support programs to build roadmap and facilitate development of applications
- Having good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude toward clients and coworkers.
- Ability to identify customer budget, timeline, decision making processes and create buying vision with customer
- Communicating information about client conversations accurately and escalating to the appropriate levels where appropriate
- BS in Computer Science or local country equivalent.
- 3 + working in technology
- 1+ years of Cloud experience working with Azure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Working Knowledge on SQL Server database concepts and terminology, Windows Server > 2012R2 admin or support, IoT, Microsoft Cloud Services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and Office or O365 preferred.
- Must be able to lead by example.
- Literate understanding of cloud computing and capable of practicing and describing the cloud paradigm.
- Ability to have technical conversations at a Director Level regarding the appropriate technologies for the proposed solution.
- Has excellent working knowledge of Cloud architecture.
- Has excellent working knowledge of services-based architecture. O365/M365 a plus.
- Can debug and diagnose complex problems.
- Excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills are required.
- The ability to learn quickly and retain knowledge is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity required.
- Candidates who are self-motivated and have a strong work ethic are required.
- Must be able to multi-task effectively.
Desired Azure Certifications:
- AZ 900, AZ-103, AZ-104, AZ-300, AZ-303, AZ-304, AZ-500
- CCNA, CCNP