Inside Sales Opportunity Rep - Analyst
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Within Operations, we are growing our Digital Inside Sales (DIS) team. Our transformational approach to sales brings clients the right combination of expert technical sellers and innovative technology, powered by data and insights Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and proven knowledge in Microsoft Solutions and Microsoft Programs. This role involves the provision of in-depth sales ownership in the positioning and closing of Microsoft Solutions to customers. Familiarity with sales strategies in time management (new leads versus pipe follow-up) is important.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Successfully communicate with contacts via the phone daily.
- Ability and willingness to execute over 30-60 calls / day and dedicate est. of 4-5 hours on the phone
- Handle full cycle sales for SMB customers
- Profile customers and correctly document in appropriate tools
- Identify and qualify key aspects of a potential lead (need, budget, timeframe and authority)
- Achieve # of opportunities target
- Follow up with customer and partner up to completion
- Own and deliver sales quota, including number of customers closed, revenue closed and Cloud sales
- Anticipate customers’ needs and match them with appropriate products and services
- Effectively own and drive customer opportunities until successful closing by positioning the value of the Microsoft Solutions to customers, engaging both with customers and partners
- Guarantee customer and partner satisfaction with the sales process
- Complete Microsoft trainings and on-line research in order stay abreast of any changes
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-4+ years of experience in sales desired (desired Technology Sales related)
- Knowledge on Microsoft cloud services and Microsoft products.
- Proven good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude toward clients and coworkers.
- Needs to have capacity / commitment to learn about all Microsoft products for sales purposes.
- Commanding a desire to learn and succeed in sales
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas
- Excellent client service skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and react to business needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Follow all Information Security policies and processes as required per the job function/role