Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Creative Quality Analysis, testing, planning, performance control and forecasts. Media Graphic Designer to produce and provide visual materials (varying from simple to complex). Report and documents creation to manage and test visual products, bug and feedback, risks, metrics and analytic soft skill. Collaborator and independent, reliable, self-motivated, shows initiative and quick learner, and ability to teach. Works well within a team and independently. Excellent communication skills.
- Standardization process with checklists, lessons learned, business cases and documentation
- Support efforts to improve operational effectiveness by executing and reporting on the deployment of Accenture's risk management and quality policies
- Design thinking basic principles and creative think oriented
- Attention to detail and problem-solving mindset
- Analytic and strategical approach to Branding
- Experience with UX/UI design
- Media Graphic Design background with experience in QA Analyst with knowledge on testing principles and different design areas
- Strong knowledge about QA methodologies, tools and processes and how to adapt them to the Creative workflow
- Basic knowledge on metrics gathering and analysis
- Experience running manual tests
- Experience designing tests to identify and mitigate risks
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Branding and copy validation
- Layout review
- Deck validation
- Unit testing
- Knowledge about digital and offset printing process
- English proficient
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skill set
- Experience in creative design processes
- Able to analytically provide and receive feedback
- Strategy and planning
- Process improvements
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite tools and Microsoft Office tools
- Accessibility knowledge
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.