- Design, build and test web based applications and edit site content for various components using content management system CMS .
- Create and manage web pages, add edit content and upload remove documents using CMS.
- Maintain website standards and comply with predefined design guidelines.
- Utilize best practices in web screen design and learn about different middleware platforms to source and update data through web screens as specified in functional requirements.
- Plus 4 years of experience in working with front end technologies is required.
- Written and spoken English, C1 or above 90% .
- Strong knowledge of web development basic standards and best practices in HTML5.
- Strong knowledge of web development standards and best practices on CSS3
- Knowledge in SASS o LESS
- Knowledge in CMS
- Strong jQuery experience.
- Intermediate-advanced knowledge in SVN or GIT.
- Knowledge in usability concepts for web sites.
- Knowledge in SEO.
- Knowledge of QA process.
- Managing Work.
- Communicating Effectively.
- Good English skills writing, reading and speaking.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.