- Ensures that development processes are followed.
- Looks for improvement opportunities.
- Creation of test plans and test cases to verify and validate project requirements.
- Integrated testing across browsers and environments (development, testing and production).
- Estimation and scheduling of testing efforts.
- Creation of automated reusable testing assets that meets industry standards.
- At least 1 year of proven experience working with software developers and project teams.
- At least 1 year of proven experience writing and executing test scripts.
- Experience running manual and automated tests.
- Experience analyzing business requirements and performing different types of testing: stress, performance, functional, end-to-end testing.
- Experience testing in different environments including web, mobile and responsive sites.
- Experience writing bug reports and providing objective feedback to software developers.
- Experience designing tests to identify and mitigate risks.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to communicate findings to technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Provide knowledge transfer and liaising with project teams in other parts of the world.
- Advanced computer or design skills.
- Experience creating test plans and test cases.
- Experience performing different types of testing required for specific QA Rounds.
- Provides accurate status of assignments.
- Gathers team metrics.
- Reports issues and instructions to reproduce them accurately and on time.
- Knowledge of Accenture working processes and software life cycles.
- Knowledge of automation testing tools.
- Specialization in Quality Services (Six Sigma, IEEE, ISO, CMMI, ISTQB, CSQE).
- Degree or similar in: Programming, Computer Science, Web Development, Software Engineer, Information Technology, Visual Design.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.