Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.
The Media / Graphics Designer produces complex assets used in the development of digital interfaces based on graphics standards, user experience and best practices to generate web content (e.g. images, video, banners, animations, etc.).
• Communicates and enforces best practices related to workflow and tools.
• Suggests improvements to digital production workflow and planning process.
• Produces quality art files for advertising, and communication materials, which meet the technical and conceptual needs of the client.
• Manages the user interface (UI) design, including the visual effort.
• Develops and champions the visual design philosophy.
• Provides creative direction, creating templates/styles for client brands that junior teammates follow.
• Creates accurate time estimations of design tasks.
• Delegates and oversees graphic development by Media/Graphics Analyst or Senior Analyst and/or contractors, as needed.
• Supports Creative Lead in the creation of a visual design strategy.
• Executes and/or supervises the design and production of graphics for information visualization, learning activities and other areas as required.
• Performs Quality Assurance on its own and teammates' graphic deliverables.
• Creates original design ideas and layouts from created comps sent by the client or made for Creative Lead.
• Assembles static and animated banners for online advertising.
• Works with the Creative Leads to ensure that the design meets the visual consistency goals as defined in the requirements across campaigns.
• Mentors of internal and product teams on visual design approach.
• Interprets sponsor's graphic requirements to maximize creativity and productivity; offer graphic solutions that support the project requirements or constraints.
• Creates a 'Visual Approach' document as requested by a supervisor, including graphic proposals, animations and prototypes.
• Oversees and assists in issue resolution by utilizing all support resources available
- Advanced English.
- +4 of experience in web design Analyst.
- Fluency in client calls.
- Experience taking ownership of projects.
- Understanding of digital production workflow.
- Respectfully critiques team members design in terms of fundamentals typography, composition, color theory, layout, balance, etc. and universal interaction principles.
- Design fundamentals solid typography, composition and obsessive attention to detail.
- Familiarity with Agile work cycles, Waterfall and or other methodologies.
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite tools.
- Experience Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, XD and InDesign Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office tools PowerPoint, Word and Excel Experience in the Marketing production process and Marketing Cycles.
- Experience designing for mobile platforms iOS guidelines, Material Design and Responsive Web Design .
- Interpret sponsors graphic requirements to maximize creativity and productivity offer graphic solutions that support the project requirements or constraints.
- Develop cost estimates for graphic requirements for sponsor communicate the status of projects to sponsor including total time estimate, time of completion, and outstanding issues With a strong portfolio that demonstrates beautiful strategically.
- creative solutions for graphic design.
- Advanced experience in the creation of OLA products Static, Dynamic and animated banners.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.