Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.
The Media / Graphics Designer produces complex assets used in the development of digital interfaces based on graphics standards, user experience and best practices to generate web content (e.g. images, video, banners, animations, etc.)
- Produces quality art files for advertising, and communication materials, which meet the technical and conceptual needs of the client.
- Coordinates the user interface (UI) design, including the visual effort.
- Leads the development of materials needed to implement a given visual design strategy.
- Executes and/or supervises the design and production of graphics for information visualization, learning activities and other areas as required.
- Performs Quality Assurance on its own and teammates' graphic deliverables.
- Creates original design ideas and layouts from created comps sent by the client or made for Creative Lead.
- Assembles static and animated banners for online advertising.
- Edits interactive PDFs.
- Works with the Creative Leads to ensure that the design meets the visual consistency goals as defined in the requirements across campaigns.
- Interprets sponsor's graphic requirements to maximize creativity and productivity; offer graphic solutions that support the project requirements or constraints.
- Creates a 'Visual Approach' document as requested by a supervisor.
- Understands design fundamentals (typography, composition, color theory, layout, balance, etc.), as well as web and animation fundamentals.
- Understands universal interaction principles terminology.
- Keeps current on new graphic techniques and technologies, recommending changes as appropriate.
- Possesses intermediate knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite tools.
- Required: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat.
- Preferred: Experience Design, Animate (previously known as Flash), After Effects, InDesign.
- Possesses Intermediate knowledge in Microsoft Office tools:
- Required: PowerPoint, Word and Excel (basic)
- Is familiar with image optimization, cropping and saving assets for web and mobile projects.
- Understands the importance and purpose of branding guidelines and technical requirements.
- Can interpret and implement brand book at a basic level.
- Leverages sketching and storytelling skills to communicate design intention.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of image optimization, bitmap image manipulation and illustration (Asset Edition, Manipulation, Vectors)
- Has some experience designing for mobile platforms (iOS guidelines, Material Design and Responsive Web Design)
- When possible, uses automation features to shorten the production times.
- Possesses intermediate knowledge about digital and offset printing process.
- This position requires 2 years of experience in graphic design.
- Requires solving atypical problems. Should be able to execute regular work with sporadic direction from a supervisor.
- Execute and implement technical specs for offset and digital printing with a level of complexity from medium to high.
- Advanced English.
- Understanding of digital production workflow.
- Experience analyzing design requirements.
- Experience with 3D rendering, motion graphics or working with video a plus.
- Graphics Design/Digital Animation Degree from an accredited university . publicity designers or related. Students are allowed.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.