• Defines team workflow and tools, and coordinates it with management and development.
• Estimates levels of effort and sets standards for deliverables.
• Leads brainstorming sessions with the team and promotes team alignment.
• Creates templates/styles for client brands.
• Leads and managing production projects for new campaigns and asset design.
• Provides creative direction and accurate time estimations of design tasks.
• Listens, reads, absorbs, participates, and acts on direction from the creative director, art director and account managers.
• Researches graphics trends to apply creative concepts strategically.
• Create advanced, beautiful and strategically creative comps for different solutions and proposals.
• Pitches concepts clearly and effectively.
• Ensuring the integrity and consistency of the brand.
• Communicates with client to discuss and finalize the design of grids and layouts.
• Maintains archive of images, photos, fonts and design assets of previous work products.
• Responsible for achievement of quality standards for assigned deliverables.
• Makes recommendations for improvements in reports, tools, processes and assigned tasks pertinent to the design capability.
• Negotiate deadline changes when needed due to changes in client requirements.
• Creates training documents.
• Participates and manages the technical induction process for the new incomers to the account and/or the company
• Determines resource requirements; outsources projects/tasks to internal or external service providers as needed; obtains bids; schedules production; supervises outsourced work as necessary.
• Create 'Visual Approach' document as requested by sponsor, including graphic and animation prototypes
• Works closely with Creative lead MGD in production of assigned projects.
• A strong portfolio that demonstrates beautiful & strategically creative solutions
- Managing Work
- Communicating Effectively
- Creating Business Value
- Building & Maintaining Relation
- People Management
• Proposes, communicates and adjusts UX roadmaps (research, production, iterations and evaluations) tailored to specific projects.
• Participates in the creation of requirements or user stories.
• Prepares and facilitates ideation activities with users, stakeholders or team members.
• Champions user-centered design.
• Conducts heuristic evaluations, organizes and moderates usability testing, prepares usability reports based on selected methods.
• Sets up KPIs and conversion criteria (Analytics).
• Creates, presents, and deliver user flows, wireframes, prototypes, mockups, process maps, feature lists, and taxonomies, to effectively communicate interaction, user experience, and design ideas.
• Establishes UX workflow and drives best practices with an eye toward responsive design patterns, localization, scalability, integration, and ease of maintenance across a variety of consumer touch points and platforms - web, mobile, ecommerce, admin tools, etc.
• Performs intuitive UX evaluations, competitive analysis, help facilitate usability testing, and present recommendations on major projects that involve user experience.
• Leads the UX resources, is the main point of contact for client’s UX needs.
• Orientates others in user-centered design concepts and the Design Thinking methodology.
• Understands user research findings, design principles and product data; and leverages them into design proposals.
• Knows about commonly used design patterns, UI standards and frameworks
• Possesses in-depth knowledge of at least one prototyping tool and is familiar with several others (Sketch, Axure, Invision, OmniGraffle, or other.)
• Creates materials concerning the desired Information Architecture (sitemaps), Interaction Design (workflows) and User Research (personas).
• Beginners’ or intermediate’s certificate for in-person or online UX or Interaction Design course is preferred. Academic experience in UX or Interaction Design is appreciated, specially teaching experience.
• Experience designing for mobile platforms (iOS guidelines, Material Design and Responsive Web Design).
• Oversee usability testing and product correction.
• UX, UI, User Interface, User Experience, Interaction Design, Interaction Design, User Interface (UI) Design Patterns & Techniques, User Interface Design-Web, Usability Design, User Interface (UI) Process Flow Design, Human – Centered, User Interface Design-Desktop, User Interface (UI) Usability Test & Tools, Competitive Analysis, Design Acumen.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CO - Denver
Sales Origination Associate Director
Posted 1 day ago
USA MO - Kansas City
Technology and Operations Social Media Associate Manager
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Francisco
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.