Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world. Accenture solves our clients’ toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.
Support design, build and test web-based applications for various site components and edit site content. Program the codes that dictate web page elements for positioning, styling and sizing information. Create and manage web pages, add/edit content and upload/remove documents using CMS or platforms, using semantic markup language i.e. Angular, NodeJS or React, HTML5/CSS/JS, to turn static Photoshop designs into working web pages or emails.
- Awareness and Communication
- Content uploading, gathering and Maintenance
- Domain Management Service
- Layout Management
- Web Development
- Fluent English
- Experience in Angular, NodeJS or React.
- Graduate from a software engineer or web developer career or technical program or at least 1 year of proven experience as a web developer.
- HTML (HTML 4.01, XHTML, HTML 5)
- CSS (CSS1, CSS2, CSS3 Cross browsing, pixel perfect concept, validation)
- JS (DOM, Core, JSON, AJAX, Frameworks: jQuery, Node, Backbone, AngularJS)
- Image Manipulation
- Front-End Tools
- Web Optimization
- Unit Testing / Quality Assurance
- CMS Templating
- Social Networks
- Creation and versioning of email templates
- Programming background
- Knowledge of responsive design / mobile first and basic standards and its implementation (media queries)
- DOM Manipulation
- Knowledge in Build Tools and Workflows (examples: Grunt, Gulp, Rake, Ant, Yeoman, Bower, etc.)
- Basic level in image editing skills: slicing images, sprites implementation and images optimization for web
- Photoshop Layers manipulation
- Basic knowledge in Version Control Systems like SVN or GIT
- Experience with FTP
- Pixel Perfect Tools for Firefox and Chrome
- Perform unit testing process for every accomplished task
- Basic knowledge in QA process
- Basic knowledge about email standards
- Creating and versioning email templates
- Basic knowledge in SEO
- Experience integrating basic modules from Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest
- Implement share functionality for Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest
- Google Analytics, etc.
- Computer Science
- Web Development
- Software Engineer
- Information Technology
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.