- Ensures that development processes are followed.
- Looks for improvement opportunities.
- Creation of test plans and test cases to verify and validate project requirements.
- Integrated testing across browsers and environments (development, testing and production).
- Estimation and scheduling of testing efforts.
- Creation of automated reusable testing assets that meets industry standard
- At least 3 years of proven experience working with software developers and project teams.
- At least 3 years of proven experience writing and executing test scripts.
- Experience running manual and automated tests.
- English Advanced.
- Experience analyzing business requirements and performing different types of testing: stress, performance, functional, end-to-end testing.
- Experience testing in different environments including web, mobile and responsive sites.
- Experience writing bug reports and providing objective feedback to software developers.
- Experience designing tests to identify and mitigate risks.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to communicate findings to technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Provide knowledge transfer and liaising with project teams in other parts of the world.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Creates test strategies, test plans, standards and processes.
- Designs, develop, and improve test documentation and procedures.
- Provides accurate estimations of QA efforts.
- Experience performing different types of testing required for specific QA Rounds.
- Ensures the quality of the deliverables from planning to final execution.
- Provides accurate status updates of testing phases/iterations along entire software life cycle.
- Evaluates team metrics and creates plans for improvement.
- Evaluates and communicates risks and issues when needed.
- Knowledge of Accenture working processes and software life cycles.
- Designs and executes manual and automated tests.
- Mentors resources (coaching, training in latest QA methodologies, guidance in solving complex issues).
- Knowledge of automation testing tools.
- Specialization in Quality Services (Six Sigma, IEEE, ISO, CMMI, ISTQB, CSQE).
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP FI-CA Manager - West Region
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Supply Chain and Operations – Sourcing & Procurement – Manager
Posted 1 day ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Cyber Threat Detection Engineer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.