Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world. Accenture solves our clients’ toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.
This position will process all received requirements in a timely and accurate manner, per the assigned transaction process. The person in this position is responsible for providing accounting services such as journal entry preparing and processing, account reconciliations, fixed assets accounting and Intercompany Accounting.
Preparing and/or processing month end close journal entries (MJE) including complex accruals, amortizations, adjustments and treasury related entries with accuracy and in a timely manner.
Preparing and completing Balance Sheet & P&L (Including Banks and Fixed Assets) account reconciliations (high risk/ volume) ensuring all account balances are appropriately supported and comply with client’s Balance Sheet Account Reconciliation and Analysis policy.
Performing Intercompany Accounting and reconciliations with accuracy and in a timely manner.
Performing Fixed Assets Accounting into the ERP with accuracy and in a timely manner.
Performing Cash Management process including uploads to banks with accuracy in a timely manner in accordance with client policies and procedures.
Providing G/L Back Up support to any other Account Analyst when needed.
Assure that all transactions to be processed have the right approvals and follow the procedure and polices.
Knowing and following the escalation path when needed (dispute or resolution).
Proactive and constant communication with the team leader to ensure process stability and requirements compliance.
Analyze, interpret, and communicate valuable information to management.
Provide supporting charts and graphs for documents and presentations.
Report daily metrics.
Assist with any ad hoc projects that arise.
Respond and resolve issues and manage incidents.
Actively support the implementation of best practices within the department, continuously looking for process improvement.
Maintain appropriate controls and segregation of duties in accordance with the client internal controls policies.
Process all received requirements in a timely and accurate manner (per the SLA and KPI).
To be a subject matter expert in the process.
Have a proven ability to maintain high standards and error-free work in a fast-paced, complex environment.
Ability to train others in the process, assists with the day-to-day learning structure of the team.
Able to work independently as well as collaborate successfully in a team setting, exercising independent judgment per company policies.
Handle customer service queries internally.
Maintain policies and procedures for accounting processes; continuously improve process design focusing on simplification, standardization, quality improvement, and cost minimization; evaluate best practices with global peers and become a best practice sponsor.
The person in this position must maintain a positive working relationship between the internal customers and the requestors.
- English level 80%, both written and verbal.
- Three years of experience working in a Shared Service Center in the RTR cycle are required for this position.
- Should have sound knowledge of the process.
- Should have Intermediate knowledge of ERP.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills are a must.
- Should have verbal & written communication skills.
- Experience dealing with customers over the phone.
- Studies related to Accounting, Business Administration or Economics.
- Should be flexible to work per the business need.
- Suggests innovative and more effective ways to address issues and challenges and accomplish team tasks to overcome obstacle.
- Understands the team goals and prioritizes tasks to meet them.
- Able to alert supervisor to potential issues and work to find solutions to overcome issues.
- Apply prior experiences to analyze an issue and apply best practices to solve them.
- Apply learnings and best practices from previous projects/processes for efficiencies in existing methods and processes.
- Build credibility through sharing knowledge, insights and expertise.
- Provide support to team members in areas of expertise.
- Acknowledge when wrong and take steps to learn from it.
- Understand learning styles for improving knowledge and skills in self and others.
- Approach change with a willingness to learn.
- Respect and values other perspectives who have different styles and cultural backgrounds.
- Maintain positive and professional work relationships with others in the team, create a team work environment and support others on their assignments.
- Develop working relationships with peers, team members and other stakeholders to develop better solutions.
- Strong ethical values.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.