Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world. Accenture solves our clients’ toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.
The Content Management Specialist is a professional in object-oriented programing with expertise in front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS and Web Content Management System tools and works with multiple projects to provide solutions that follow up-to-date standards and best practices. Candidates usually have an academic background in computer science or similar studies.
- Analysis of requirements and estimations.
- Development using popular or client custom frameworks.
- Programming and implementing self-assessment quality assurance testing.
- Ongoing studies as a software engineer, computer science or web development career, or completed technical program.
- Basic knowledge on HTML and CSS for updating websites and basic knowledge on at least one CMS platform (Drupal, AEM, WordPress).
- Experience with peer review methodologies and their importance for the project’s quality.
HTML (HTML 4.01, XHTML, HTML 5)
- Performing updates of HTML copy and images using an already installed CMS
- Development of HTML layouts from scratch using XHTML and HTML5 tags
- Knowledge of web development basic standards on XHTML and HTML5
- HTML Compliance Standards
- Knowledge of web development basic standards in CSS
- Knowledge of concepts like resets, pixel perfect, cross-browsing
- Perform fixes in CSS
- Develop CSS stylesheets from scratch
- Basic knowledge in CSS selectors and CSS3 properties (rounded borders, gradients, nth-child, etc.)
- Beginner level experience with jQuery or similar framework (selectors, events, effects, animations)
- Understanding of XML and JSON structures
- Manipulation of XML and JSON files
- Experience in using XLS templates.
- Experience using web development and testing tools: Firebug, Web Developer Toolbars for Chrome, Safari, IE
- HTML (HTML 4.01, XHTML, HTML 5)
- CSS (CSS1, CSS2, CSS3 cross browsing, pixel perfect concept, validation)
- JS (DOM, Core, JSON, AJAX, Frameworks: jQuery, Node, Backbone, AngularJS)
- Managing Work
- Communicating Effectively
- Creating Business Value
- Building & Maintaining Relation
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.