- Software Testers are responsible for the quality of software development.
- They are involved in performing automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose.
- Some of the duties include analysis of software, and systems, mitigate risk and prevent software issues.
- Analyzing users’ requirements for validity and feasibility Collaborate closely with other team members and departments.
- Execute all levels of testing System, Integration, and Regression Design and develop automation scripts when needed Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies.
- +4 years of experience as a Software Tester.
- English Advanced.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience analyzing requirements.
- Experience working with track tools Jira.
- Work Front Ability to work with different methodologies like cascade, Agile, waterfall.
- Experience on white box, integral testing, UI testing, functional testing.
- Experience creating Executing test cases.
- Experience reporting bugs.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Team player, Good time management skills Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Customer Experience Senior Manager
Customer Experience Manager
Boomerang- Senior Digital Strategy Planner
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.