A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Solves routine problems largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines.
Interacts within own team and with direct supervisor.
Receives detailed to moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments.
Decisions impact own work.
Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined, focused scope of work.
IT Operations professionals support infrastructure operations and/or manage delivery for IT production systems and services based on operational requirements and service agreements.
Receives and responds to customer problems, issues, requests. Ensures proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up of all incidents. Provides second level of support of customers incidents.
- Manage Service Level Agreements and tickets.
- Inventory of assets (Manually and via Software).
- Compliance and security troubleshooting skills. (McAfee, Symantec, InfoSec or Cybersecurity Basics).
- Windows OS (7, 8, 10 Intermediate) & (2008R2, 2012R2 Basic) and MAC OS knowledge basic.
- Basic Active Directory understanding, DNS, DHCP, and Organizational Units.
- Customer Service skills (attention to the customer/client or end-user).
- Ethernet port diagnosis (VLANs), TCP IPv4, Ping, Tracert and some other basic networking troubleshooting skills to resolve issues.
- Basic wireless troubleshooting skills.
- Computer hardware disassembly skills (Most Laptops and also desktops).
- Microsoft Office package knowledge, and general software support