The SEO Strategist is responsible for day-to-day management and execution of natural/organic search engine marketing (SEO) campaigns. The SEO Strategist uses search engine optimization (SEO) knowledge to assist clients and the agency in generating fully optimized content and content strategies to direct web traffic and customer interactions both independent and in tandem with integrated campaigns.
- Helps to identify, analyze/execute new and potential product/services, markets, and advertising opportunities.
- Collects and analyzes data on established and prospective customers, competitors, and marketing channels/sources.
- Prepares reports that interpret consumer behavior, market opportunities/conditions, marketing results, trends, and investment levels.
- Investigates & evaluates marketing methods, consumer insights, advertising channels, and their results in an effort to continually improve results.
- Provides insights which facilitate the development of plans for partner promotion
Deep knowledge of SEO practice and methodology, including architectural and design competencies, content and writing knowledge; as well as off-page link and promotion understanding.
Understanding of SEO KPI’s and reporting/analytical tools like Moz., Raven Tools, Keyword Spy, Link Sleuth etc.