Job Location: San Jose
Regional Description: Costa Rica
Job Number: 00663905 00663905_en
· Angular experience required
· HTML (HTML 4.01, XHTML, HTML 5).
· CSS (CSS1, CSS2, CSS3 cross browsing, pixel perfect concept, validation)
· JS (DOM, Core, JSON, AJAX, Frameworks: jQuery, Node, Backbone)
· Desirable academic background in: Programming, Computer Science, Web Development, Software Engineer, Information Technology.
· Advanced English
· Proven experience working in the implementation of responsive web sites.
· Experience of managing small development teams and acting as a manager, including client communication, requirements gathering, user storing planning and reporting.
· Experience of integration work with CMS platforms (Drupal, AEM, Wordpress).
· Proven experience in building complex web sites using responsive layouts and advanced user interactive.
· Experience understanding and resolving the challenges of scaling front-end architectures for large and complex web sites.
· Experience working in agile projects and play an active role during daily, planning and retrospective meetings.
· Experience working on enterprise projects, collaborate defining development and style guidelines.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.