• Tower leader/Team leader for F&A process, Global Reporting manager;
• Daily operational performance management and meet targets including Service Level Agreements with client;
• Monitor the process change and coordinate resource;
• Build team succession and make it effectively, collaborate cross team;
• Act as a clear escalation route to the client for service related issues and drive resolution of issues;
• Support transformation projects for the client in line with the nominated project team;
• Initiate and own continuous improvement projects within area of his/her responsibility;
• Ensure compliance of the dedicated unit to Accenture policies and procedures applicable for the dedicated unit
• Fluent English skills including Oral and Business Writing
• Familiar with F&A outsourcing operation and process change management
• Rich client facing experience, good at communication with client
• High responsibility and dedication on work
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.