Execute processes related to Order to Cash with a focus on efficiency, first-time quality, and overall continuous process improvement.
• Support to maintain and improve service performance metrics reports, as required
• Provide status of work in process, assist in planning and coordinating execution of work, escalate issues in a timely and appropriate manner while pushing to identify resolutions
• Provide quality, cost effective service while looking at ways to contribute to process improvement
• May provide ad-hoc analyses and summaries of information as requested
• Responsible for activities assigned by the Team Lead
• Process A/R billings, adjustments, and write offs
• Provides required business unit reporting and other required information, when needed
• Track and reconcile daily/monthly AR balance
• Ensure the completeness and accuracy of invoices in the AR system (manually encoded or through interface)
• Investigating into situations where invoices and customer information requirements may contradict.
• Generate repayments for erroneous customer payments or overpayments
• Monitor mailbox and distribute emails to correct party
Cash Applications Role
• Responsibility for activities assigned by the Cash Apps Supervisor
• Accurately post checks from medium to complex transactions by researching and resolving problems within designated guidelines by speaking directly with customers on the phone, or composing and sending letters, or researching through multiple database resources as necessary.
• Process collection checks, EFT/wire transfers
• Process bank adjustments.
Credit Management Role
• Analyzes paying habits of customers who are delinquent in payment of bills for simple to medium transactions and recommends action to resolve credit problems.
• Reviews files to select delinquent accounts for collection efforts.
• Evaluates customer records and recommends that account be closed, credit limit reduced or extended, or collection attempted, based on DSO, earnings and savings data, payment history, and purchase activity of customer.