Experience, Attributes and Qualifications:
• 5+ years of industry and/or consulting experiences in related industry: preferably in High Tech, Consumer Electronics, Retail, Consumer Goods, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Natural Resources and Chemical, etc.
• Demonstrate strong understanding of business and technology implications as related to demand planning, supply planning, sales & operation planning, production planning, material planning, and other planning related areas.
• 1+ year experience in the process of Integrated Supply Chain Planning, desirable functional and technical consulting for planning tools: SAP IBP, SAP APO, Blue Yonder/i2/JDA, Kinaxis, OMP, o9, Quintiq, OneNetwork, etc.
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Fluent in English