The CRM Contact Center Time&Expense Analyst is acting as the first layer contact for Accenture employees, onshore controllership and external vendors in the area of time entry and expense reimbursement. CRM Time&Expense analyst answers T&E policy and process related queries, assist employee with myTime&Expense tool functionality issue by utilizing deep T&E functional knowledge and excellent customer service skills.
- Interpret all T&E related policies and rules upon employee requests
- Answer T&E process queries, such as Missing Expense Envelope, myT&E functional support
- Guide employees through T&E processes
- Handle PPA error and Time Adjustment requests
- Liaison with tier two, tier three or other functions to solve problems and provide appropriate solutions
- Redirect non-relevant requests to responsible functions
- Assign Service Requests to the right function or individual
- Educate employees to utilize self service channel and to contact the right function
- Handle customer complain and control customer emotion, act as the first escalation point from end customers
- Share knowledge and contribute FAQ to CRM knowledge repository
- Continuously improve call handling skills, T&E process knowledge and system skills and soft skills
- Assist with SME and team lead on internal project initiatives as requested
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Solid understanding of company policy and Time&Expense policies. Familiar with general finance principle and company practice.
- Excellent customer service skills, Strong customer focus
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Deep understanding of time and expense processes and relevant systems
- Time management skills and proactive self-initiator
- Demonstrated effective user of Service Now
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated willingness to work in flat team structure
Systems / Tools
- Service Now
- Accenture Support
- MS office package
Reports to: CHINA Dalian CRM Contact Center Lead
External Relationships: Finance service providers – as appropriate
Education: Finance, Accounting, Business or English
Work Experience: 2 years plus relevant experience in Finance, accounting or contact center environment is preferred
Work Requirements: The incumbent will be based at China Dalian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.