GC GS Innovation Specialist will be work with innovation team together to lead, drive and enable GC GS innovation agenda and portfolios as part of innovation team, location and global functions’ innovation priorities, aligned with GS global innovation strategy and focus as well. The primary responsibilities include design thinking related workshop design and facilitation for internal or external, delivery excellence offerings delivery and management with JDI, LSS, Kaizen, BPMS, etc methodologies, continuous improvement project identification and project lifecycle management, operational initiative management system review, assessment to ensure its effectiveness project delivery or advise, innovation project, etc.
- Lead, drive, enable and support GS global and location innovation agenda and portfolios.
- Design and facilitate Design Thinking Workshop for internal or external.
- Support design and implement delivery excellent project with project experience.
- Technology Quotient contributes to transformational opportunity, adapting that technology to the specific needs of the business requirement.
- Tasks or assignment based on stakeholders ‘requirements and needs.
· Education: Bachelor’s degree or above
· Strong innovation mindset and proved records of innovation practices
· Good delivery excellence project experience with JDI, LSS, BPMS, Kaizen…
· Good knowledge and expertise in design thinking methodologies
· Proficient both in spoken and written English
· Very strong and proved records of client, customer and stakeholders’ centric mindsets
· Demonstrates initiative, strong attention to details and deadline oriented
· Good communication and good organizational skills
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Project management experience
· Reports to: GC GS SP&A Innovation Lead
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.