Support client business opportunity development, propose the right IIoT solutions and technologies
• Research technology trends, products, and offerings.
• Support the client in the selection process for security solutions.
• Responsible for project delivery and ensure IIoT solution adoption in projects
• Inform and advise the client on any risks that might affect project delivery.
• Identify and manage risks and issues as a subject matter expert for daily work
• Identify, assess, and resolve complex issues/problems within own area of responsibility
• Bachelor degree above
• 4+ years of experience in Internet of Things
• Skills in IoT architecture design, development management and delivery experience.
• Skills in protocol design and development
• Worked or consultancy on any IoT system like PTC Thingworx, Siemens Mindsphere, SAP Leonardo, or similar
• Strong software expertise and project management experience including technical/Business background within industry IoT solutions.
• Good understanding of smart manufacturing
• Good Business development skills to work well with the customer
• Good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
• Ability to work under pressure and while multi-tasking
• Fluent in English.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.