- Relationship Management: Develop strong relationship with target client C level to align teams and grow market, as well as to bring Accenture to the client.
- Demand Generation: Facilitate and execute demand generation activities. Educate new offerings, assets, and differentiations to increase win rate and grow sales.
- Sales Origination: Conduct sales origination activities, generate account plan, execute on these opportunities, etc.
- Client Alignment and Engagement: Work across Accenture different entities to connect the right SMEs with the right opportunities, developing strong strategies and ability to execute successful sales cycle.
- Pipeline Tracking & Reporting: Maintain ownership of reporting from internal sales system, integrate this to timely and accurate reporting for leaders.
- Minimum of 10 years selling professional services, consulting and outsourcing deals in a senior solution, sales management and/or bid management capacity
- Experience in Auto industry sectors
- Demonstrate deep content, industry, and business acumen within area of sales
- Experience building relationships with and selling to C-level executive clients
- Strong knowledge of contract commercial constructs and key legal terms
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Effective negotiation, influencing and persuasion skills
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, MBA from top tier program preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.