The recruiter is accountable for the delivery of candidates to meet the recruiting demand based on the Recruiting Plan. The recruiter has ownership of the end to end recruiting process for a small to medium-sized recruiting demand plan or shares the ownership of a large recruiting demand plan. The recruiter acts as the key point of contact with hiring managers and candidates, throughout the recruitment process. The recruiter will also be required to work closely with the offshore team.
- Manage recruiting demand within area of responsibility to ensure quality service is delivered and transformed recruitment process is followed.
- Understand recruiting demand and skills profiles within area of responsibility
- Responsible for a small to medium-sized recruiting pipeline (or shares the responsibility for a large recruiting pipeline), meeting recruiting targets
- Provide guidance/expertise on sourcing channels appropriate to Accenture’s requirements
- Administer external branding approach to ensure any advertising materials are suitable for the external market/publications
- Administer referral process
- Screen applications and select candidates
- Conduct competency/behavioral based telephone interviews to all external candidates
- Participate in recruiting events and sourcing activities as required
- Ensure interview, pre-employment checks, contract production, on-board notice/preparation are coordinated properly and time.
- Ensure recruiting databases and tools are properly updated and utilized and standard and ad-hoc reports are provided timely
- Review recruit files for completeness
- Collect and provide external marketplace information to Recruiting Leadership
- Participate in projects and/or initiatives within or outside the team
- And any other duties as required
Cooperation and Communication:
- Serve as point of contact for stakeholder group (e.g. hiring managers, candidates and HRBPs etc.)
- Establish and maintain relationships with stakeholder group
- Communicate recruiting policies and procedures to candidates and hiring managers etc.
- Negotiate offer to successful applicants to ensure offer terms are clearly delivered, selling messages are integrated and applicants’ expectation are appropriated managed.
- Cooperate with Recruiting Team, HR and Sourcing team regarding candidates
Education: Bachelor or above degree is preferred
Work Experience: 3+ years HR experience, preferably in recruiting function
- Strong understanding of the company’s business objectives and organizational structure
- Very good understanding of the company’s position in the marketplace
- Strong understanding of recruiting processes and procedures and organization tools
- Experience in using market leading sourcing channels to effectively source external candidates including recruitment agencies, publications and job boards
- Very strong understanding of recruiting profiles
- In-depth experience in conducting competency based telephone or face to face interviews
- Understanding of recruiting resource and marketing plan
- Good understanding of pipeline management and yield analysis
- Good understanding of the external marketplace/trends
- Experience in conducting telephone, email or written based reference checks to company’s standards
- Strong team player
- Analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Business English
To be filled by the recruiter
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Corporate - HR Partner Associate Manager
Posted 7 days ago
China/Hong Kong SAR Hong Kong
HR Service Delivery Specialist
Posted 12 days ago
HR Service Delivery Manager
Posted 12 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.