Overall Purpose of Job:
• Supervises and Supports account to deliver Risk and Compliance (R&C) services across clients, incorporating the full scope of R&C services in Accenture Operations China centers.
• Supervises team of R&C reps to complete the risk compliance audits scheduled.
• Liaises with Service Delivery Lead and SDO Team as required.
• Supports On demand reviews and Mobilization reviews.
• Manage a team of R&C reps in the same location and also cross geography. Engage as Career counselors and performs the performance cycle of the R&C reps.
• Engages in Team Employees Engagement and strives to keep attrition level to minimum and maximizes the Cost efficiency of the R&C team.
• Risk & Compliance Review: • Collect performance data from service delivery, etc. • Evaluate process areas for application of internal controls, inclusion of regulatory and contractual controls
• Supervise and assist Controls Testing: • Identify control attributes • Identify population of transactions • Determine acceptable sample size • Evaluate sample items • Perform metric gap & trending analysis • Determine acceptability of application of control • Document results; in cases where control is deficient, provide recommendations for improvement and define business benefit
• Effectively evaluate review results, weighing the relevancy, accuracy, and perspective of conclusions against the accumulated evidence.
• Be effective in communicating review results, both verbally and in writing, so they are persuasive, placed in the appropriate context, and understood by the recipient/reviewee.
• Drive first draft of client facing reports to final approval
• Analyze operational reports and highlight points for DAM and service delivery
• Exhibit creativity and innovation in recommending improvements to review practices and processes.
• Complete work assignments independently as part of a team project.
• Supports continuous improvement and organization development activities
• Participates in ad hoc area or global projects as required
• Collaborates with Center of Excellence team members on internal controls capabilities
• Assigned and accountable for specific areas of responsibility/deliverables.
• Interacts with client/users around specific work efforts/deliverables.
• Manages the Team Engagements and keeps the Attrition levels to minimum.
• Supports the on demand and Mobilization Reviews and work with the Service Delivery to look for opportunities.
Manages the Team Project Plan, Resource Allocation and monitors the chargeability and productivity of the team
• May prioritize and oversee activities of others to meet deadlines and quality standards.
• Assists in the identification, assessment and resolutions of complex issues/problems.
• Required to assess and resolve non-standard/standard issues/problem largely on own initiative
• Decides within and available ranges of solutions/practices, which are the most applicable.
• Makes decisions within parameters set by manager, using job/specialist experience.
• Seeks advice and escalates issues when faced with tasks/problems outside normal scope of job.
• Subject to general direction and guidance from manager as appropriate.
• Directly supervise or coordinate the work of others in a discrete section/small team.
• Manage the performance cycle of the R&C Rep and be a career counselor.
• Coaches inexperienced team members and provides first level advice on procedures/work methods, for those who may be at the same level
• Thorough working knowledge of one functional area through significant job experience and training
• Sufficient experience or specialized knowledge to allow application/modification of existing methods and systems on own initiative in line with business context.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting and auditing.
• 5-8 years of experience in Internal audit of Outsourcing experience industry preferably in process management, Audit Lead and/or service delivery operations.
• C.A/CIA/CPA/ICWA/MBA. Preferred.
• English: Proficient both in spoken and English Report written
• Flexible hours to accommodate global meeting times
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.