Your Role: Life Science Management Consultant and manager
There is no ‘typical day’ at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting and leading client initiatives are plenty, especially in the mid of disruption of the LS industry.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Project Delivery: work as part of small to medium-sized teams to ideate, create and define solutions to our client’s business challenges, and bringing them into operations, both at client side and remotely.
- Business Development: Support the team to identify and win new engagement with our clients, starting to develop and maintain client relations
- Domain Development: Bring in your own vision and ideas to develop new thoughts on how LS is disrupted and how we can support the change at our clients. Develop new methodologies, points-of-view, research or white papers, support development of marketing materials
- >4 years’ experience and track record in Life science
- General LS industry understanding and market insight
- Preferably previous working experience in Consulting with LS, Healthcare focus
- Interest and self-motivation to research, learn and ideate about digital topics
- Exceptional drive and willingness to contribute to growth as part of our team
- Proactive, open/extroverted, and ambitious mindset
- Great team player, embracing our ‘One Accenture’ culture
- Possess understanding of regulatory requirements/regulatory trends in the LS industry
- Strong problem solving and structured thinking skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- Fluency in English, Chinese, additional languages are a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Management Consulting-Planning Principal Director
Posted 1 day ago
Management Consulting Manager-SAP Advisory
Posted 6 days ago
S&C Auto- Management Consultant
Posted 11 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.