Your Role: Health & Life Science Strategy Manager & Senior Manager
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Typically lead a 3-5 consultants’ team to solve CEO’s burning issues and help clients to achieve new performance highs.
- Provide intellectual leadership for the team under PD’s guidance and ensure that the project is delivered on time and within budget, harnessing the team's diversity to ensure the development of creative solutions to complex problems.
- Give your team members formal and informal feedback and encourage them as they continue to develop their skills.
- Develop trusted-based client relationship to ensure that the team meets and exceeds the client's expectations.
- Typically lead a 1-2 consultants’ team to help the senior leaders to pursue customer insight & growth experience related business opportunities.
- Help shape the deal with the clients and develop compelling proposals under senior manager’s guidance.
- Developing expertise in customer insight & growth experience practice areas to increase the breadth and depth of our knowledge base and capabilities
- Start to play a role in building the company by participating in recruiting campaigns, contributing to training programs, and writing for internal and external audiences
- Providing coaching and mentoring to junior consultants
- In addition, Managers are expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways, core consulting skills expected include:
- Analysis and Insight: demonstrate strong analytical capabilities and apply knowledge of selected tools and techniques, drawing logical conclusions
- Communications: ability to structure, write and deliver presentations and other deliverables in business English and Chinese
- Sales management: build follow-on opportunities at clients and contribute to proposals
- Engagement management: manage work-streams on time with the appropriate use of resources, working within and lead Accenture and/or Client teams
- Commercial: demonstrate an understanding of industry context and issues, strong negotiation skills and contract management experience
- People: manage and develop junior team members on the project providing regular feedback Firm development: contribute to firm activities and internal knowledge management
- Senior Managers are expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways, including:
- Engagement Management: Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk
- Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- Practice Development & Eminence: Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents; participate in public speaking events; get published in industry periodicals
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
- University degree with strong grades from reputable university, MBA preferred
- For Manager: minimum 4 years Strategy Consulting experience within the Life Sciences sector
- For Senior Manager: minimum 8 years working experiences with MNC pharmaceutical/medical device or Consulting companies focusing in the commercial and/or operations and/or compliance function (e.g. sales and marketing, channel management, supply chain, internal audit) and in a management role. Plus 4-5 years consulting experiences (either an internal consultant or an external consultant)
- Experiences with Digital Strategy projects in
- IVD Industry
- Digital Health Service (Clinical Decision Support, Patient Service, etc)
- R&D data consulting
- Possess basic understanding of regulatory requirements/regulatory trends in the healthcare industry (Chinese healthcare reform, two invoice, DRG…etc)
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Willingness to mentor junior staff.
- Strong executive level relationship building skills.
- Ability to create and deliver high-impact communications to senior audiences (written and oral in both Chinese and English) and facilitate complex discussions.
- Fluency in English, Chinese, and additional languages is considered advantageous
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
China/Hong Kong SAR Hong Kong
T&O - Management Consultant
Posted 7 days ago
Management Consulting Manager
Posted 10 days ago
Management Consulting Consultant/ Manager
Posted 10 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.